Thursday, October 1, 2009

Help me raise $500 for the CARES Foundation!!!



CLICK HERE TO HELP MARISA RAISE $500 FOR THE CARES FOUNDATION!
So if you have click through to my "other blog" thank you! Now here are the reasons that I do what I do...Jake, Mia and Shelby...my babies...If you read below you will learn about me and everything that makes me...well, me. From 1 mother to another, from 1 parent to any other parent out there...please help me raise this money. There are thousands of very worthwhile causes out there...this one happens to be mine and I have been given it for a reason.

I want to make a difference for my children and this might help in some way. It may seem like a small donation for my charity, but NO donation is EVER small.

My story is below...my life has changed, only for the better...almost 5 years ago today...Happy Birthday Jake...life would not be the same without you. And to you Shelby...I am so glad that we meet...my life has only been better since you arrived. Thank you all once again for your support!

No comments: